BAPCO (Basque Paper Consortium, A.I.E.) is a Consortium
integrated by four well-known companies located in Spain, all
of them paper machinery manufacturers providing a complete product
range of equipment for papermaking process, from the woodyard
to paper finishing.
These four companies are Straw Pulping Engineering S.L, a company
specialized in non wood cellulose materials technology and effluent
treatments for the paper production; Emusi, dedicated
to the construction and repair of paper machinery; Gorostidi,
one of the most experienced manufactures of paper machine in
Europe; and Mondragon Sistemas, specialized in the activities related to automation.
These companies decided to create Bapco joining their efforts
in order to respond to the increasing demand of optimization,
modernization and rebuilds of pulp, paper and board machines,
opening their markets to new countries, with special interest
in the Asia-Pacific area.
Bapco offers a broad experience in supplying equipment both
in Europe and in South America, specially in the rebuilds of
corrugated board machines.
The main advantages of Bapco could be resumed as follows:
1. Special financing.
2. Co-operation in star-up's.
3. Personal training.
4. Reducing energy and production costs per Ton.
5. Specialization in medium size paper mills.
6. Complete offer and total solutions custom made.
7. Adapting technology to any speed, wide and needs.
8. Broad experience in mills optimization.
9. Great capacity to quick respond.
10. Extensive manufacturing facilities.